DIY Website Design
We understand you might be starting out or your budget is limited, but it’s important for you to have a website. Your website is your own digital asset, and is not owned by anyone else. You may have started on Facebook or Instagram, and the missing link is your website.
We want to help you to optimise your online presence, and for you to have your very own website.
Options available for you are to build a Wix or Squarespace website, both easy and simple to use. We believe a WordPress website is a BETTER option for you. Increased functionality, scaleable and a website that will grow with your business. In fact, the very first MARQUET website 10 years ago was a DIY website built with the Simply Charming Restored 316 theme.
If DIY is your preferred, here’s how we can help you.
What We Do
- Set up your Hosting Plan
- Install WordPress
- Install basic plugins for security and SEO
- Install the WordPress theme of your choice
What You Need
- Branding to include colours and fonts
- Domain Name EPP Code – we’ll help you with this
- WordPress Theme
Recommended WordPress Themes
- Restored 316
- No Hassle Websites
- Register Domain Name if you don’t have a domain name.
- WordPress Theme
- MARQUET Launch Web Hosting – your first six months is included in DIY Website Package!
DIY Website Package
$249 inc GST
Book a 15 minute call and we’ll talk through the process. If you’re ready to go ahead, we’ll sign you up!
DIY Package Terms & Conditions
- Website Hosting is with MARQUET Digital with the MARQUET Launch package (first 6 months included).
- Website theme is not included in the package.
- Support is provided for installation of WordPress and your theme only.
- We recommend contacting the support for your theme, and WPBeginner for WordPress tutorials.
- Additional paid plugins are not included, but can be installed for an additional cost.
- Client customises theme, and adds own content and images.
- Payment is via invoice only, and must be pre-paid.
We’d be delighted to provide our rate card for additional work or customisation after the setup of your website.